New for 2020! The Surin Snorkel Explorer is a 3 Day 2 Night option combining the favourite features of all our Surin Tours into one.
The Surin Snorkel Explorer includes the speedboat Surin Snorkeling Day Trip on the 1st day followed by additional longtail snorkeling to the best and less visited snorkeling spots around Surin Islands on days 2 and 3.
Tours run from Khuraburi Pier on selected dates during high season from 15th October until 15th May.
Adult: 4,900Bt + 500Bt (National Park Fee) = 5,400 Bt
Child: 3,600Bt + 300Bt (National Park Fee) = 3,900 Bt
Infant: 0Bt = 0Bt
Infant is 0-3yrs old. Child is 4 - 11 yrs old. Adult is 12 yrs+ old.
Transfers from Khao Lak or Khuraburi are included. Phuket return transfers are available for a 500Bt surcharge (250Bt each way).
Only breakfast & lunch on day 1 is included in the price. Subsequent meals must be ordered & paid for at the Surin NP Restaurant.
Reservations require a 1,800 Bt deposit per adult or child to secure. The balance of payment 3,600Bt per adult and 2,100 Bt per child must be paid in Thai Baht cash on arrival at Khuraburi pier. Bungalow bookings must also be paid in advance.
Important note: There is an additional service fee of 200Bt per snorkeler where deposit payment is made by PayPal or Credit Card. There are NO service fees where payment is made by bank transfer in THB to our Thai Bank account.
This trip is offered by Blue Guru Conservation
Open 15 October 2019 - 15 May 2020.
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Khuraburi or Khao Lak
- Transfers to and from your hotel in Phuket available for an additional 500Bt
- Round trip transfer by shared speedboat from Khuraburi to Koh Surin
- Morning & afternoon snorkeling sessions on all days (morning snorkeling only on final day)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket on speeboat
- English speaking snorkeling guide
- Refreshments on board speedboat: water/soft drinks
- Towel for use on board speedboat
- Light Breakfast at Khuraburi Pier on Day 1 & Lunch on Day 1 at Surin National Park restaurant (vegetarian option available)
- Tent, camping mat, sleeping bag & pillow
- Transfers by longtail between speedboat & Mae Ngam or Chong Khard on first & last day
- Swimming costume (also useful to bring a light t-shirt to wear whilst snorkeling to avoid sunburn)
- Rash vest or t-shirt as added sun protection whilst snorkeling
- Change of clothes
- Extra towel (for use when showering in National Park)
- Sun lotions & block
- Sun hat
- Sun glasses
- Dry bag (we have these available for sale but they must be pre-ordered - please ask upon booking)
- Thai baht cash in small notes for souvenirs
- Smiles :)
We provide complimentary transfers from Khao Lak or Khuraburi hotels/resorts. Phuket hotel/resort transfers available for an additional 500Bt.
Phuket resorts - Collection from 5.00am to 5.50am
Khao Lak resorts - Collection from 6.50am to 7.40am
Collection time depends on:
a) Location of your hotel - Phuket & Khao Lak stretch along the Andaman Coast. Southern resorts will require an earlier collection time.
b) Time of season - Peak season at Christmas & New Year is likely to be busy so there may be a wider range in available collection times.
Khuraburi resort - Collection from Boon Piya Resort in Khuraburi Town at 8.00 - 8.15am for arrival into Khuraburi Pier at 8.30am. We can also arrange accommodation at Boon Piya Resort if you like.