On day 1 of the Surin 3d2n tour
you will visit the same sites as those on a day trip. These will be protected easy sites on Surin North and Surin South Islands. All sites will be suitable for novice snorkelers. Typically, these include Ao Bon, Ao Sapharot (Pineapple Bay) and Chong Khad (Nemo's Paradise).
During days 2 & 3 of Surin 3d2n trip
you will visit a wide variety of snorkeling sites at all the Surin Islands. These could include:
- Koh Stork (most northerly island 5 miles from Burmese marine border);
- Koh Mu Kong (most westerly island with chance of seeing turtles);
- Koh Torinla (most southerly island with chance of seeing blue spotted stingrays);
- Hin Pae (a rocky outcrop with chance of seeing juvenile black tip reef sharks);
- Pad Kaad (a beautiful reef with chance of seeing whiptail rays in the sand);
- Ao Tao (fringing reef close to the beach where turtles go to nest)
Which sites are visited may vary depending on weather conditions.